Have you ever wondered how your childhood and life experiences impact what you do in your professional life? Recently, I’ve been thinking of this a lot as the anniversary of my father, who passed away 18 years ago, has been approaching. So, in honor of my father, I wanted to give the world five lessons he taught me, that just so happen to be traits of successful entrepreneurs.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why listening is the most important trait in business and life.
- How being a servant is key in life and sales.
- Why caring is overlooked in business, and it should be championed.
- Why do we all need to represent the truth – good or bad?
- How to be you. The only thing that actually matters is in life and business.
Recently, TikTok and LinkedIn have been very kind to me. I’m committing to posting regular content on these platforms in 2022. Connect with me below.
- For sales and entrepreneurship content on TikTok, click here.
- For more LinkedIn sales and entrepreneurship content, click here.
If you found this podcast of any value, a like, rating, or share of this show will immensely help us expand our reach and is appreciated more than you know.