Having great cash flow for your business is key to success and is EVERY small business’s lifeline. I won’t lie, I hate managing my books, but know how critical it is for business. So, I sat down with cash-flow management expert, Ben Bramer with Pinto Financial. Ben gives great insight into the importance of managing your cash flow and how you can use it, later on, to make bigger and more strategic decisions for your business.
In this episode you will learn:
- What exactly cash flow management is and why it’s critical for your company?
- Why having clean books is critical to your company’s success.
- How having an annual budget can help you make better investments for your business.
If you’d like to learn more from Ben, check out his company and LinkedIn profile below!
Recently, TikTok and LinkedIn have been very kind to me. I’m committing to posting regular content on these platforms in 2022. Connect with me below.
- For sales and entrepreneurship content on TikTok, click here.
- For more LinkedIn sales and entrepreneurship content, click here.
If you found this podcast of any value, a like, rating, or share of this show will immensely help us expand our reach and is appreciated more than you know.