It’s always amazed me that you can literally sell $100k worth of websites in a year, and never meet the person behind the scenes doing it. Websites, digital marketing, and info products are truly the wild wild west when it comes to sales. We sit down with one of the most honest and talented individuals in the website / digital game, Andrew Rice.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to sell and build trust in a very crowded and flawed industry.
- What typical challenges are with small business owners and their website management?
- Why people are afraid to label themselves as a “sales professional”
- Why it’s critical to work ON your business vs IN your business.
Trust me, you WANT to be connected with a great and trusted web developer. Check out Andy below.
Recently, TikTok and LinkedIn have been very kind to me. I’m committing to posting regular content on these platforms in 2022. Connect with me below.
- For sales and entrepreneurship content on TikTok, click here.
- For more LinkedIn sales and entrepreneurship content, click here.
If you found this podcast of any value, a like, rating, or share of this show will immensely help us expand our reach and is appreciated more than you know.