Would you agree that sales is an honorable career? If so, you might also agree that the sales community can do a better job at providing new opportunities to women and non-white people who might not always get the same chances as others. I had the great privilege to speak with one of the biggest sales TikTok influencers in the game, Leslie Venetz. Although she’s got a big following on TikTok, her message is so much more and one that needs to be heard by the entire sales industry.
In this episode you will learn:
- The advantages your company can have by elevating a woman into a sales leadership role!
- How the hiring process in sales is broken and excludes people in the process.
- How being a TikTok influencer can change your life, and what that really means.
Outbound Sales Insights: Watch Full Video on YouTube Below
I highly recommend you connect with Leslie, as she puts out some of the best content out there. See below for how best to do that.
- Follow Leslie on TikTok here.
- Connect with Leslie on LinkedIn here.
- Check out her “Unleash Your Potential: A B2B Sales Playbook
- Check out Heels to Deals here
Recently, TikTok and LinkedIn have been very kind to me. I’m committing to posting regular content on these platforms in 2022. Connect with me below.
- For sales and entrepreneurship content on TikTok, click here.
- For more LinkedIn sales and entrepreneurship content, click here.
If you found this podcast of any value, a like, rating, or share of this show will immensely help us expand our reach and is appreciated more than you know.