If you love entrepreneurial stories that involve selling and scaling a company on two different continents, then you will LOVE this episode with Ryan Margolin, the CEO of Professional Hair Labs. Ryan was able to triple his company’s revenue right from the start with very simple and effective marketing and sales tactics, which should be a key lesson to all of us.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why simplicity still sells. All too often we overcomplicate our sales process. The simple things still work.
- What it’s like selling in both the European and American markets and the key differences.
- The importance of taking action and doing, even if it’s not perfect.
Ryan is one hell of an entrepreneur and a great follow. I suggest you follow him on LinkedIn and check out his company below.
Recently, TikTok and LinkedIn have been very kind to me. I’m committing to posting regular content on these platforms in 2022. Connect with me below.
- For sales and entrepreneurship content on TikTok, click here.
- For more LinkedIn sales and entrepreneurship content, click here.
If you found this podcast of any value, a like, rating, or share of this show will immensely help us expand our reach and is appreciated more than you know.